9/17/2010

Hoofdriver




So I missed busdriver last night in Austin, but all is not lost. While searching for something to inspire you all to attend in my stead, doesn't appear that happened, I came across this gem: Busdriver and Deerhoof are finally putting out a collaborative effort. You can pre-order your yellow 7", perfect for you fetish types, complete with mp3 download from polyvinyl. It doesn't drop until Nov. but this is a super limited release.

http://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/index.php?id=1526


Here is a taste of what we can expect, busdriver joined deerhoof at the werehouse a few years ago for their encore. Avant-hop motherfuckers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my good lord. That is going to be something else, or at the very least something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polyvinyl dude just confirmed that this is amazing. You will hear it as soon as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can it not be? My yellow 7 is on order, but if you get a taste before then I expect a copy :)

    ReplyDelete