9/09/2010

3 for 6th

I was going to post some ambient, but I think it would make my average post too mellow. So, let's get ready for the weekend with three 6th-street-worthy remixes that survived the summer. Or did they?

Cartwall- Let It Up (Databas Remix)


N.E.R.D. - Hot-N-Fun (Boys Noize Remix)


Lady Chann - Sticky Situation (Toddla T Remix)


I find them really fun. And maybe now you're ready for this beautiful song by french ambient-alists sayCet, as a palate cleanser:

sayCet - Easy from sayCet on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. That Cartwall one is reaaaally good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream recently that we all accidentally went to a terrible party thrown by a hockey fraternity. We had to sneak attack the stereo to turn it into an awesome dance party. That Lady Chann number certainly would have come in handy as ammunition.

    ReplyDelete