9/15/2010

The Dø- A Mouthful




















It isn't terrifically new (euro-blog-hipsters have been all over this since 2008), but (most of) this album is making me happy today. And the Stereo Total show reminded me of my love for adorable french girl - skinny boy multilingual duos.


08 Tammie by thedo

You can listen to the whole album on their website.

To stick with my weirdly scandanavian blog posting theme, also a relaxed "chamber version" of one of their Finnish songs. The title translates to 'singing in your sleep'.










6 comments:

  1. Nice one Em.

    They'll be in Seattle on the 18th. Sam, get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I was already jealous of his Seattle trip, and now this?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're at the Doug Fir the night after Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I shared this with many of you last night but these guys were fucking amazing. Nice work 'Em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be their new west coast promoter! I made my sister and her bf go see them in LA last night, and they loved it as well. (getting three people to see a band counts as a promoter, right?)

    ReplyDelete