12/15/2011

My little rag and bone shop of the heart




Beni is an eccentric producer from down under. He recently released his debut album: House of Beni and Zig Zags is the lead single. The track features beautiful vocals from Via Tania, sounds a bit like Made in Heights I think. Listen below and check Beni out here.



Beni ft. Via Tania - 'Zig Zags' by modularpeople

I don't think the rest of LC is much for lists, but I am...call me a sentimentalist. I'll try to post something from a list of mine until the new year. Here's my love song of 2011. If you haven't listened to the rest of Fucked Up's David Comes Alive it's well worth the spin. Here's the video:



Also, George Whitman of Paris' Shakespeare and Company died yesterday. I think the world was made a more magical and literary place because of post-war renegades like him. So it goes

1 comment:

  1. The teacher kind of looks like Sofia, isn't that a Costa Rican accent?

    Good post Safety Rat, especially that Beni track. I for one am interested in seeing your list. But I refuse to make one.

    ReplyDelete