12/19/2011

Last Choice - No Lists


While Safety Rat is a big fan of end of the year lists, I'm not. I do like, however, his idea of most listened song of the year. I've sort of put my iTunes aside for Spotify, so it's really not reliable to take a look at its most played list (but just for grins, my iTunes tells me that the song I've listened to the most is "Stormy Weather" by Etta James... I can live with that).

I'm not sure which album I have listened to the most this year, but it has to be between Caitlin Rose's Own Side Now and Jessica Lea Mayfield's Tell Me. And my favorite song of those two albums has to be "I'll be the one you want, someday." Yeah, wonder what that's all about...

Here's the lovely Jessica and her piercing green eyes giving it to us straight, courtesy of Crackerfarm:



For more Crackerfarm goodness go to their YouTube channel here.

You can also download "Our hearts are wrong" for free through her website.

3 comments:

  1. Have you been listening to Marketplace with Kai Ryssdal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to marketplace frequently, but why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! because of Stormy Weather! Got it. Yes I think it must be Kai Ryssdal's most played song of 2011 as well, and 2010 for that matter.

    ReplyDelete