12/20/2011

Confesión (the ultimate Constanza)

The highest number of plays on my iTunes goes to: "Asthmatic" in Jungle Habits by Young Circles, an album that I've already recommended here.

So let's move on to the second place. Close second. This one is the definition of a guilty pleasure, the ultimate Constanza, a hard confession to make. It's a Top40 radio single in Spain (and probably other hispanic countries). It makes me happy and I sing it like a 12yo girl. This song should've been released in the 80's, so that now I could shamelessly yell it out at karaoke or drunken house parties. I don't know if non-spanish-speakers will find this catchy at all.

"Todas tus amigas" by La Casa Azul, was released as a single a year ago, and in the 2011 full-length, La Polinesia Meridional. LCA has been famous (in Spain) since 2007 or so, when he released "La Revolución Sexual" -- a gigantic hit.



I must say, he's done better videos.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds kind of like Miranda to me, which I have to say I liked quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete