11/15/2011

san diego bands are good too

Wolf here. Guest posting again!

Cuckoo Chaos is a new band from San Diego, CA. In fact, had you been at our SxSW party you would have seen these fine young men. Frontman Dave Mead (handsome guy in the front there) happens to be a close friend of mine since high school. These days though they are rather popular seeing as Nylon and the NY Times are writing rave reviews. But I guess you've really hit the big time when I walk into Urban Outfitters and they are they are playing your song (really, I that happened to me a couple weeks ago and I wanted to tell all the snotty hipster employees "You know, I'm friends with these guys. So there!")


CuckooChaos-JesusFlagAmericanFish by NYLONmag

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I sent Dave the Last Choice link after I wrote this... so now he'll tell all his rock star friends what a great blog this is.

    (Hi Dave... I suppose that decision is up to you... hopefully see you sometime soon!)

    ReplyDelete