11/11/2011

Can I just pretend you're mine?


Timber Timbre is a Canadian band that has a few albums under their belt, garnering some quiet praise in the past few years, especially for their eponymous 2009 album.

They've got a new album out called Creep On Creepin' On and have just released the video for their first single "Do I Have Power." It's a beautiful animated story about a bad, bad boy suffering the consequences. The video was animated and directed by Carlos De Carvalho, who has some awesome work that you can see here.

You can download the song for free from Spinner.com

Enjoy the bluesy, creepy sound of Timber Timbre:

Do I Have Power - Timber Timbre (2011) from Carlos De Carvalho on Vimeo.


Photo courtesy of Spinner.com

1 comment:

  1. A few things to say about this one:

    1.) Great post Parkour, I especially liked the saxophone(s).

    2.) The video reminds me of Barrett.

    3.) The band reminds me of Murder By Death.

    ReplyDelete