10/10/2011

Rainy Monday

It's not my intention to get anyone depressed, I know we should be happy that it's a cloudy rainy day in Austin, and that finally, after months of drought, we got a few inches of water from the skies.

I can't help feel however, that this song fits perfectly with the grey, rainy day ahead of us.

Like "Behold the Hurricane," this song showcases a really gripping performance. It also speaks to how good a video can be when you keep it simple and beautiful.

Keaton Henson, "You Don't Know How Lucky You Are," from his first LP Dear...

Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are from Keaton Henson on Vimeo.


I couldn't help also show you guys his first video out of the same album for the song titled "Charon." It's so good. Again, please don't shoot yourselves...

Keaton Henson - Charon from Keaton Henson on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. My mice were already suffering from depression. I'm glad they don't have guns. ;)

    ReplyDelete