6/17/2011

You May Have The Body, But Do You Have the Soul?




My first nescafe of the season inspired me to post from my commanding view of the Spanish Mediterranean. Actually the look left is of a massive seawall under-construction so don't get too jealous. Alright, I'm off to La Boqueria for a hogs head lunch, enjoy the music and stay cool Austin...literally.

Gold on Gold is a music art collaboration between the 5 piece, Africo-Australian group Clubfeet and filmmaker Alex Goddard. They're calling releases 'chapters' with regular issues throughout the remainder of 2011. Follow things here: http://www.goldongold.tv/. Chapter 1 is the Edge of Extremes and while the initial shot made me think I'd stumbled upon a new most interesting man video, the song and video recovered nicely. NOT that I'm opposed to the most interesting man mind you, just that I've been searching for something lower on the Constanza scale to post. You decide:


Clubfeet - Edge of Extremes from Clubfeet on Vimeo.



When Saints Go Machine, we're all fucked. Self-described alt.pop, den-mark four top.

http://www.whensaintsgomachine.com/add_ends.html

Latest tracks by When Saints Go Machine

To close, a little Constanza, British Humor Style. Metronomy The Bay from British Riviera.

No comments:

Post a Comment