6/30/2011

Safety Rat's Return

My last days in Europe are fast approaching and to celebrate I'm sitting in front of my laptop at UNIL, but FEAR not working still means surfing the internet. Do we still surf the internet or have I dated myself? I've been accused of that before. Anywho, I've got some Mazes for you, London band avec Tumblr http://mazesmazesmazes.com/. I'm not wild about the song, but the video made me realize that I haven't been on a bike in 3 weeks (plus it prominently features the bar tape on my new Schwinn). Schwinng! Enjoy and keep the heater on in Austin I'm coming home on Sunday.

Mazes - Summer Hits from Richard Hunter on Vimeo.



I'm not really sure what's going on here. The woman responsible is Monica Menez, who I think is a german. Here's the site: http://www.monicamenez.de/mm/News/. How do we feel about art and music at last choice? Should things remain music only (go ahead and post aggressive comments reminding me that music is art, but you know I agree). Putting the pie in pizza pie.

Precious from monica menez on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment