12/08/2010

The virus is based on the human X chromosome, so it stays more pure from woman to woman.

Buraka Som Sistema's label, Enchufada, puts out a compilation tape every yearish highlighting Kuduro rhythms. Vol. 4 is downloadable now from JUNO (http://www.juno.co.uk) and from itunes etc next week. An Austin dude, Double Dutch, is featured in this volume. The video reminded me of a certain Zombie movie that's all rage in Hyde Park these days.




Sox: How's it feel... death?
Lillith: It feels like snow and stars.
Gaia: Aw, that's pretty!
Lillith: I remember once lying in the snow under a clear blanket of stars, there were so many stars... You couldn't comprehend what it was like. That vast un-knowable void. But now I understand it. I feel I'm a part of it, that infinite nothingness... I wanna strip. Who's on? Fuck it, I'm gonna dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment