12/09/2010

Passive music for an Active Child

Active Child is the bedroom project of one Pat Grossi, from L.A. He released a really good EP called Curtis Lane in June. Layered voices, synths, keyboards, harp, he makes really pretty and haunting electronic pop. This year he toured with School of Seven Bells and The Islands.

His dad was an executive for Priority Records, the Rap label, so when he was a kid he got to meet Dre, Snoop, Eminem and all these West Coast rappers. I'm cool with all those guys but I'm glad that his music has nothing to do with it.

He released an amaaazing video for his song "I'm in your church at night." It's beautiful, the song is beautiful, life is beautiful. Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. I don't love the video, but I love love love the song. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete