11/15/2010

Have you got a girl or are you lookin for men? I'm like no and no, so why you wanna know?



A new guy from the UK, Ghostpoet, electronic/hip hoppy stuff. The EP is here, full length coming soon, oh and bonus/nostalgia points to whoever can identify the sample in Love Confusion (Technically Wolf already won, but I'll open it up to everyone else for round 2). Actually I think there's an even more obscure/non-Hip Hop sample that's here too, so Wolf you're back in the game.

http://ghostpoet.bandcamp.com


4 comments:

  1. First, thanks for the shout out. Second, this is good, really good. Third, are you happy now that I've commented on one of YOUR posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was initially dubious, but on repeat listening I like it very much, esp. the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost titled the post 'Are you dating Emily or are you lookin for men?...'

    ReplyDelete