3/27/2012

Strange Dreams


I don't know much about Francois & The Atlas Mountains, except that they play charming indie music in french. And that their new video for "City Kiss" reminded me of strange dreams I've been having the past couple of nights. Like driving with my friend Jorge Luis from high school trying to get him to his wedding, only to find out this morning that he got married in real life this week. Weird.

The other thing I know is that the video was directed by Elliot Dear, who has done spectacular work for King Creosote & Jon Hopkins, which we have featured here. This time he steps away from animation, which is what he's known for, but still delivers an awesome narcolepsy-infused search for a hook-up.

Enjoy "City Kiss" by Francois & The Atlas Mountains:

No comments:

Post a Comment