8/24/2011

Torture by way of papier maché


Bikinians are a pop-rock outfit from Belgium, the place that invented French Fires but let the French take all the credit.

They put out their album "Hit the Fan" in march and while I haven't listened very carefully, their first single and video (also titled Hit the Fan) has me plenty curious. It feels like a return to simpler days of straight pop-rock, fun to jump to and easy to sing along.

B I K I N I A N S - Hit The Fan from La Film Fabrique on Vimeo.


Our first planning meeting for the Fall Last Choice Party went pretty well last week, except that Safety Rat beat me in pool. Ever since he learned how to use hyperlinks he's become better at everything. If anyone out there has suggestions on a nice Austin venue, or if anyone out there knows of good bands willing to play for booze and glory, give us a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment