8/23/2011

Small Girl, Big Voice



Kyla La Grange lives in London and she has an album coming out this October. I've included her latest single, via soundcloud, and latest video. If you find her on Soundcloud you can download the free single Heavy Stone. She also has a Tumblr, which got me thinking about how many musicians seem to be expanding their role as cultural ambassadors to include all facets of life via Tubmlrs. My best example of this being Gambino. Kyla's music is a bit outside my comfort zone, so someone with better taste, or at least more catholic (lower case c), than I will have to tell us if she's any good. The cogs for the next Last Choice are spinning away and Parkour, Jovi and I are expecting big things. Details will follow.

I Could Be by Kyla La Grange

No comments:

Post a Comment