1/26/2011

Locked, from the inside. That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.

Murder By Death is a group from Bloomington IN. I have no idea how popular they are, so maybe you already know them and this is a wasted post. Ok, so they're the namesake of a 1970's detective flick staring Truman Capote. The title of this post is a quote from the movie. So is this, 'Be quiet everyone! I smell something! It's - Good God! - FRANKS AND BEANS!' Three years ago I got drunk with them twice in the same day before one of their shows. One of my favorite tracks is an adaptation of a Johnny Cash song, I'll try to put it on the grooveshark. They are playing in Austin on Sat 5th Feb at Red 7. If you like what you hear join me.




2 comments:

  1. I like it, and I am sucker for some rockin cello action, so I'm in. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete