10/04/2010

LoFi morning















Yesterday I woke up in terrible mood due to some combination of factors including, among other things, several glasses of red wine, a possum in the hen house, and rats in the ceiling.
This song, while not making me feel better, suited my mood perfectly yesterday and still feels right on this fresh new crispy fall day. Thanks to Pete for the heads up on it.

The Barr Brothers were founding members of The Slip, and are now doing their own brotherly thing.

Beggar in the Morning by the Barr Brothers
01 Beggar by emski2

5 comments:

  1. Oops, this posted as yesterday because I am slow at finishing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Em. I really like this. Are your chickies ok???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks A! The ladies are fine. I had been letting them sleep on Pete's windowsill because they prefer it, which is just as well as their coop is clearly not possum proof. Who knew chickens had that much sense?

    ReplyDelete