10/07/2010

Is it Christmas?... No it's AudioDax

So, we all have soft spots for our hometown, unfortunately mine is in the middle of a corn field. The up side, I get to invent a new music sub-genre: Hoosier Hop*. I'm now only listening to music in genres I invent. Anyways, AudioDax is pretty new and got started at DePauw University (you haven't heard of it) and while they're not likely to save Indiana music, they aren't half bad either. Below is their take on a classic from Crystal Castles. You can download the summation of their catalog for free and for legal from their website. Ralph, they remixed a Vampire Weekend song and I'm not posting it here, but I can only assuming the electrons from your computer are racing to download it as we speak.


http://audiodax.com/




*Indiana is the Hoosier state

2 comments:

  1. This sounds very familiar. Had you shared this with us pre-LastChoice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that would make my hometown the birthplace of cowpunk, redneckore, or flip flop. That is, if music came out of there.

    ReplyDelete