8/21/2012

Traveling, I Love You But United You're Bringing Me Down

My plan was to post the new Dean's List single.  Their latest track represents an evolution from party rap to a more serious introspection about partiers growing older.  Then United canceled my flight to Austin and I needed something with more cheer (Constanza).  DJ Zebra to the rescue.  The Paris DJ is releasing a collaborative album in Oct and dropped the first video single earlier this month.  The group is called Zebra and Bagad Katraez.  The song reminds me of Rubblebucket and the cinematic montage in the video was just the pick-me-up I needed.  If everything goes according to plan, I'll be jamming to Zebra in the car from Dallas to Austin later this afternoon.  You should check out the Dean's List single I mentioned too,  it's called Hennessy at Cookouts and you can find it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment