4/18/2012

The Las Vegas Story



Parkour keeps abandoning us for Las Vegas, so I thought this would be an appropriate post. Anders Trentemøller is from Copenhagen Denmark and so is Marie Fisker. Anders I know something about, but my first experience with Fisker was on this Record Store Day single from Trentemøller. If you're not familiar with RSD, it happens every year on the third Sat of April and has rapidly become a musical institution. The idea is to support your local record store and to support that effort musicians release incredible tracks on that day only. This year, Trentemøller is realeasing a cover of The Gun Club's 'My Dreams' that features Marie Fisker on vocals. The video is below. The track is off their 3d album, Las Vegas Story. You can check out Marie and download her album here.

Trentemøller: My Dreams feat. Marie Fisker (official music video) from hfn music on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm abandoning you guys again this weekend. Maybe this time I'll have better luck at the black jack tables.

    ReplyDelete