7/14/2011

Keep the weird times (videos) rolling

Esperanza is an Italian trio, Gomma is a German label but that doesn't help their new video make any more sense. I think I like the song, but it's leagues away from a high-constanza summer hit. Depression aside, it is a refreshing blend of genres that I think by and large pulls off something beautiful. Plus that dove trick has also worked for me on a number of occasions. My first axiom of life: Always carry a handkerchief and be capable of using it to conjure up a white dove. Their first EP is out now with an album due towards the close of 2011 - see here. Also, I couldn't in good conscious post the new T. London video (in part because every other blog already has and in part because it goes to a level of weird I'm not ready to take responsibility for) nevertheless watch at your own risk





Esperanza - Sirena EP by Gomma

No comments:

Post a Comment