2/23/2011

Dance Pimp


With all this talk about a Last Choice Unofficial SxSW House Party (yes folks, you heard it here first), I've been searching the Sandra Bullock (The Net) for awesome dancing music just in case a PeterParkour DJ set is in order. The truth is that my Iphone's dance list feels to me like a tired old hooker that has seen way too many things in life — so like the awesome pimp that I am, I'm considering just beating its ass, leaving it by the side of the road, and getting myself a brand new young thing that will melt your minds away from so much dancing... at least until Bob Jovi's set comes on and blows mine out of the water.

Felix Cartal is a young dude from Vancouver that's been making his own music and remixing since 2007. He got a bit of notoriety last year when he put out his first full length called "Popular Music" in February. His first single was this dancing gem right here called Volcano:



Here's his brand new video for his song World Class Driver, which reminds me of what our parties might be like in 50 years if we keep hanging out with the gaybors:



Photo courtesy of music website http://schitzpopinov.com

1 comment:

  1. I like Volcano very much. Need to listen to World Class Driver again sometime after that video clears from my head, and then I'll know about that one. Also-great writing Parkour!

    ReplyDelete